2. You may shower as usual. Do not use shower accessories or products to exfoliate or scrub the tattooed area regardless if you have second skin on. When drying, pat the area down instead of wiping and avoid soaking in a bath for at least 1 week.
3. Keep the tattoo out of the sun as much as possible. Although the bandage will mildly protect it from light exposure, it is best to avoid direct sunlight over the duration of healing time.
4. Stay out of public water for at least 1 week after your session. (ie. hot tub, sauna, hot yoga, pool, lakes/ocean etc.) You may have to avoid water for a longer duration if your tattoo has not dried out. You can continue to exercise but it's best avoid activities where you'll become drenched in sweat.
5. When it is time to remove your second skin bandage, peel it back slowly until fully removed. You can do this in the shower, the humidity helps lift the adhesive.
6. You may then clean the tattoo gently with warm water, and antibacterial soap. Do not re-wrap the tattoo afterwards.
8. Do not scratch, itch or pick at the tattoo. This will do damage to your skin and the work itself. Once your tattoo is fully healed, (6-8 weeks) don't forget to protect it with sunscreen whenever you'll be exposed to sunlight for more than 15min.